Home ⁄ Bike ⁄ Road Bikes ⁄ Complete ⁄ Elite Air 9.2 Ultegra Road Bike (Item #14UBOAELITEAIR9.2)
Boardman Elite Air 9.2 Ultegra Road Bike
Designed to be ridden fast, the super slippery AiR frame, fork and seatpost cut through the air with minimal air displacement ensuring that once up to speed you stay there. The Shimano Ultegra groupset and Mavic Cosmic Elite wheels make this the ideal bike for Triathlon, rolling road racing and fast criteriums.
Boardman Bikes are the critically acclaimed, award-winning independently owned British bicycle brand inspired by British cycling legend Chris Boardman. To date, Boardman Bikes have won Olympic Gold and multiple World, European and National titles across Road, MTB and Triathlon disciplines.
- New AiR Aerodynamic Racing frame, fork and seatpost
- Full high modulus carbon fibre monocoque construction
- Wind tunnel developed tube profiles for real world conditions
- Down tube, seat tube and seatpost shaped for maximized airflow and reduced wind resistance in real world head and cross wind conditions
- Forks and seat stays have flat inside and curved outside surfaces for enhanced airflow interaction between the frame and wheelsection wheels
- Full internal cable routing with cables entering behind the headtube for further airflow enhancement and clean lines
- Rear brake positioned underneath chainstay
- Mould design incorporates one piece PF30 bottom bracket and optimized oversize box section chainstays
- 4 position seat post to ensure that riding position can be dialled to either Road, TT or Triathlon disciplines
- Internal front brake for enhanced airflow
- Stable, predictable geometry to cope with all race situations
- Full carbon fork with tapered fork steerer for increased stiffness and steering precision
- Mechanical and Di2 compatible cable routing
Specifications are subject to change
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review