Home ⁄ Bike ⁄ TT & Triathlon Bikes ⁄ Complete ⁄ Elite Air 9.0 TT Triathlon / Time Time Bike (Item #14UBOA-ELITEAIRTT9.0)
Boardman Elite Air 9.0 TT Triathlon / Time Time Bike
The new version of the super fast AiR/TT frame and fork design as used by the Boardman Elite supported athletes combined with a specification from Shimano, Vision and Boardman selected to form the basis of a great TT/Tri machine that will take vital minutes from your PB.
The AiR/TT frame platform has been proven on the biggest stage - helping to steer Pete Jacobs to the Ironman World Championship Title in Hawaii.
- New AiR/TT Aerodynamic Racing frame, fork, brakes and seatpost - Full high modulus carbon fibre monocoque construction
- CFD & Wind tunnel developed tube profiles for real world conditions
- Down tube, seat tube and seatpost shaped for maximized airflow and reduced wind resistance in real world head and cross wind conditions
- Internal front brake is hidden within the fork structure to maximise clean air around the front of the frame
- Rear brake is hidden under the BB to further maximise clean air at the rear of the frame
- Forks and seat stays have flat inside and curved outside surfaces for enhanced airflow interaction between the frame and wheel.
- 4 position seat post to ensure that riding position can be dialled to either TT or Triathlon disciplines
- Mould design incorporates one piece PF30 bottom bracket and optimized oversize box section chainstays
- Carefully considered full internal cable routing with entry point behind the headtube for further airflow enhancement and clean lines
- Stable, precise geometry to cope will all race situations
- Full carbon fork with tapered fork steerer for increased stiffness and steering precision
- Mechanical and Di2 compatible cable routing
Specifications are subject to change
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review