Home ⁄ Swim ⁄ Speedsuits ⁄ Women's PZ3TX Swimskin (Item #12WBLU-PZ3TX)
Blue Seventy Women's PZ3TX Swimskin
It's no secret that 75% of swimskins worn in Kona at the world championships in the past 3 years have been made by blueseventy. *A better understanding of fit function and materials, gives out product an edge, an edge the top athletes in the world don't want to giveaway.
With PZ3TX, a fully textile, welded version of the pointzero3, blueseventy continues to set the standard others will try to follow in triathlon swimskins. Using the latest in microfibre textile technology, the blueseventy PZ3TX draws on our years of high performance swimming product development combined with the most recent developments in textile research.
PZ3TX is a highly advanced swimskin combining hydrophobic fabrics with welded seams in order to reduce surface drag and through its biomechanically engineered compressive properties, drastically reduces wave drag and increases performance.
The result is a swimskin that will set the standard for triathlon and open water swimmers in the new era of textile regulations. It's not surprising the world's fastest open swimmers continue to make their blueseventy the swimskin of choice.
PZETX Key Features
- Superior ultra-welded suit seams reduce friction drag and enhance race speed when it matters
- Welded arm gussets designed to significantly improve underarm swim comfort and flexibility
- An innovative lightweight, water resistant BLU-TX fabric improves core positioning with advanced compression and streamlining
- White heat reflective fabric in the upper back, highly compressive to reduce drag, while allowing optimal thermoregulation
* based on slowtwitch swimskin counts.
NOTE: We find most athletes choose to size up in the PZ3TX. If you find yourself on the lower end of a size based on the size chart then that size will work. If you're in the middle or high end of a size then we recommend going up a size.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review