Home ⁄ Swim ⁄ Triathlon Wetsuits ⁄ Fullsleeve ⁄ Women's Helix Wetsuit (Item #12WBLU-FHLSW)
Blue Seventy Women's Helix Wetsuit
Blue Seventy's Helix wetsuit purpose is built for a natural buoyancy swimmer who requires performance above all else. Unique construction combined with highly flexible materials produce an unrestricted range of movement, while buoyancy panels throughout the suit deliver a higher overall body position in the water.
The Helix features laminated fabric panels on the forearms of the suit. This paper thin, water resistant, but fully permeable material, allows the athlete to feel water against the inside of the forearm, but the second skin fit doesn't allow any seepage into the rest of the arm. This retains that critical 'feel for the water' that swimmers place so much importance on.
The 1mm arms also have a light print on the inside of the sleeve, designed to proprioceptively reinforce better elbow position at the front catch phase of the stroke. The net result of this is a longer, more powerful and efficient stroke. The improved awareness and placement of the arm reduces the risk of injury, normally created by the lowering of the elbow during the propulsion phase.
The high stretch TST panels mechanically decouple the arms from the rest of the suit working to 'float' the arm and improve shoulder extension, stroke length, and comfort. Two generations of Helix have delivered the ultimate swimming experience. Olympic champions, world champions and the world's fastest swimmers and triathletes have placed the Helix in a class of its own.
- Proprioceptive arm panels promote better arm position and reduce injury risk, while improving power and propulsion
- Reverse zipper enhances neck comfort, and improves reliability and reduces transition time
- Knee flex panels for run to transition ease
- Friction free neck design with lower profile and more sighting freedom than any other suit
- Low graded compression in the legs improves blood flow, better preparing you for the bike leg.
- Maximum wetsuit thickness of 5mm (USAT Legal)
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review