Boardman Elite Air 9.8 TTEPosted by Nytro Multisport | 06.06.2014
The all new Boardman Elite Air 9.8 TTE Ultegra Di2...Everything about this bike is about speed, from the TTE frameset module, a product of Boardman's cutting edge R&D process to the Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset.
- New AiR/TTE Aerodynamic Racing frameset module including, frame, fork, cockpit system, brakes and seatpost
- Full high modulus carbon fibre monocoque construction
- Fully CFD and Wind tunnel developed by the Boardman R&D team for real world conditions
- New highly adjustable, super aero, integrated TTE cockpit system
- Profiles shaped for maximized airflow and reduced wind resistance in real world head and cross wind conditions
- Internal front brake and cable is hidden within the fork structure to maximise clean air around the front of the frame
- Rear brake is hidden under the BB with a detachable cover to further maximise clean air at the rear of the frame
- Forks and seat stays have profiled inside and outside surfaces for enhanced airflow and interaction between the frame and wheel.
- Mould design incorporates BB386 bottom bracket and optimised aero section chainstays for maximized power transfer, strength and aerodynamics
- Carefully considered full internal cable and Di2 routing for further airflow enhancement and clean lines
- Stable, precise geometry to cope will all race situations
- Full carbon fork with tapered fork steerer for increased stiffness and steering precision
- Mechanical and Di2 compatible cable routing