Bike Fit Systems Bike Fit Cleat Wedges
Cleat Wedges enable the cycling shoe to connect with the pedal naturally, by acknowledging the foot's inherent angle. This creates a neutral foot position throughout the pedaling cycle, resulting in greater comfort and power.
Cleat Wedges are often used in conjunction with ITS Wedges® (in-the-shoe) which provide 1.5 degree of inward canting in cycling shoes that have ample room in the forefoot area. ITS Wedges can also be used to quickly determine if inward or outward forefoot tilt or canting exists.
or a 1mm leg length discrepancy (one leg is shorter than the other), BIKEFIT recommend "stacking" two (2) Cleat Wedges, placing two wedges on top of the each other with the thicker edges of the wedges opposite each other. For larger leg length discrepancies is recommended using Leg Length Shims.
The box includes:
- (8) Cleat Wedges
- (2) 12 mm
- (2) 14 mm & two (2) 14 mm screws
- installation instructions
- Look Cleat Wedges work with Look Keo, Look Delta, Shimano SL road, Campagnolo, Time road and similar 3-hole cleat systems.
- Speedplay Cleat Wedges work with Speedplay X-Series, Zero and Light Action cleat systems.
- SPD Cleat Wedges work with SPD-compatible cleats and most other side-by-side two hole cleat systems.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review